Call for Papers - Volume 02 | Issue 04Posted on 2023-02-12
You are invited to submit your research articles, short communications, and review papers for Volume 2 Issue 4 of the open-access Future Technology (FUTECH) Journal.
The FUTECH Journal aims to be a leading platform and a comprehensive source of information related to the science and technology infrastructures that ensure a sustainable world. The multi-disciplinary FUTECH Journal covers research in Financial Technologies, Computer science, Quantum technologies, Environmental Technologies, Biotechnologies, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical, and Industrial Engineering.
The peer-reviewed open-access FUTECH Journal is steered by a distinguished editorial board and supported by an international reviewer team, including outstanding professors and researchers from prominent institutes and universities worldwide. The FUTECH Journal aims to provide an advanced forum for technological investigations to both technology researchers and professionals in related disciplines.
Future Technology (FUTECH)
Free of charge
Future Publishing LLC
Country of Origin:
Focus and Scopes
The FUTECH Journal welcomes work with significant impact and broad readership on outstanding science and technology topics such as, but not restricted to:
- Computer and Information Technologies (hardware, complex processing techniques, user interface technologies, networking technologies, software, web-based technologies, developing and maintaining databases, the Internet and web development, computer-aided design (CAD), engineering graphics, and computer-aided engineering (CAE), data mining, etc.)
- Financial Technologies (blockchain, artificial intelligence, and machine learning in finance, cryptocurrency regulation, financial innovation, entrepreneurship, startup funding, digital and mobile banking, mobile wallets, cybersecurity, consumer data protection, digital supply chain management, etc.)
- Quantum technologies (quantum information processing, quantum communication, quantum metrology, quantum lithography, etc.)
- Innovations in Materials Processing (casting, forming, machining, etc.), Development (nanomaterials, porous materials, etc.), and Applications (transportation sector, electronics, etc.)
- Sustainability and Construction Technologies (construction materials technologies, structure design, maintenance and rehabilitation, smart city and infrastructural development, etc.)
- Environmental Technologies (technologies related to environmental monitoring, modeling, conservation, etc.)