- FUEN Journal uses a peer-review process before publishing newly submitted manuscripts.
- All submissions are initially assessed by the Editorial Board for suitability for the journal and checked for similarity to other already published work.
- Papers deemed suitable are then sent to at least a minimum of one independent reviewer to assess their scientific quality. The reviewers are recruited from entities outside the Authors’ home institution.
- The reviews are done using a form and conclude with an unambiguous recommendation as to whether the article should be published or rejected. The form is automatically available after acceptance of the invitation for the review process.
- The Editorial Board is responsible for the final decision regarding the acceptance or rejection of articles. The decision of the Editorial Board is final.
- The whole review process takes a minimum of two weeks.
- The final date of publication is dependent on the number of manuscripts that are already waiting for publishing.