About the Journal
The Future Energy (FUEN) Journal (ISSN Online: 2832-0328) is an international multi-disciplinary journal focusing on energy engineering, energy systems design, analysis, planning, and modeling. The FUEN Journal aims to be a leading platform and a comprehensive source of information on the energy infrastructures that ensure a clean and sustainable world. The FUEN journal covers energy research in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical, and Industrial Engineering and thermal sciences with a strong focus on energy modeling and analysis, energy planning, hybrid energy systems, and energy management. The FUEN journal also welcomes original and review papers on topics such as renewable and sustainable energy, electrical power production, distribution and utilization, energy in buildings, hydrogen, fuel cell, electric vehicles, energy economics and policy issues, and other energy-related topics within the context of the broader multi-disciplinary scope. The peer-reviewed and open-access FUEN Journal is steered by a distinguished editorial board and supported by an international reviewer team, including outstanding professors and researchers from prominent institutes and universities worldwide.
Currently, publication in the FUEN Journal is free of charge.
Articles are published in English only.
All manuscripts sent for publication are checked to compare their similarity with other works already published. For this purpose, we use Turnitin.
Articles are distributed according to the terms of the Creative Common CC BY 4.0 License.
Focus and Scopes
Future Energy welcomes work with significant impact and broad readership on outstanding energy-related topics such as, but not restricted to:
- Newly developed energy systems and cutting-edge applied energy areas, including renewable and sustainable energy, clean energy conversion, distribution and utilization, hydrogen production, delivery and utilization, energy storage, smart and flexible system integration and optimization, global warming and climate change mitigation, and sustainability in energy systems.
- Energy systems characteristics: integrated energy systems such as industry, transport, and buildings; sustainable energy; advanced energy conversion techniques; combustion systems; emission mitigations; smart grids and mini/microgrids; distributed energy systems.
- Energy synergy with other global issues: energy-emissions, energy-transportation, energy-water, waste-to-energy, the flexibility of renewable energy systems.
Benefits of publishing in “Future Energy” Journal:
- "Future Energy" Editorial board members are professional authors and researchers.
- The publication process is quick.
- It is currently free of charge (no processing fee).
- "Future Energy" is an open-access Journal, and everyone can download the published papers and read it free of charge.
- The published papers will be sent to professionals in various energy fields in an email campaign that helps the published papers to be viewed, considered, or cited by various researchers.
- A unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI) will be dedicated to the published articles, and they will be indexed in various databases.
- Easy submission process. You can also email your paper to the Journal (email@example.com).